Email:barretchou@163.com Shenzhen Caimei Printing Co.,Ltd

Shenzhen Caimei Printing Co.,Ltd

Product Categories
Contact Us

Shenzhen Caimei Printing Co.,Ltd

Add:Caimei Printing Industrial Park,Guangyayuan Bantian ,Buji town

Longgang district,518129 Shenzhen,China

Tel:+86-137-1462-2004

Fax:+86-755-89605246

Email:sales@caimeiprint-china.com

Taiwan fengpeng introduces the domino UV digital inkjet printer

Fengpeng trademark adhesive tape co., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "fengpeng") was established in 1982. Headquartered in taichung, Taiwan, the factory covers an area of 400 square meters and has more than 30 employees.

In 2016, the company's annual output value is 30 million RMB.

"The main business of fengpeng is the printing and production of the products and labels, with the label business accounting for 70% of the total business.

The label products produced by the company are mainly used in the fields of industry, Japan and food, with industry labels as the majority, accounting for 50%.

The food and chemical sectors account for 25 per cent.

Zhang jihao, general manager of fengpeng company.

As a printing enterprise with 25 years of history, Taiwan FengPeng also experienced printing all previous changes, from the original artificial puzzle to automate the CTF output, directly to the computer plate-making CTP, until to now digital printing without plate.

"Following the trend of The Times, we have the courage to change, innovate, and dare to accept the challenges, so that we can achieve our achievements today."

"Mr Zhang said proudly.

At present, Taiwan fengpeng has five traditional printing presses and post-processing equipment (die-cutting machines, bronzing machines), 6 digital printing presses and post-processing equipment.

In the Taiwan market, small orders and personalized label business are increasing year by year, which brings stable business growth to the digital printing business.

Fengpeng installed two Epson l-4033 digital printing presses in 2015.

At present, in fengpeng's business, traditional printing accounts for 60 per cent and the remaining 40 per cent of the business is completed by digital printing equipment.


Copyright © Shenzhen Caimei printing Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.
QR Code
[[Html_Custom]]